The fastest way to a six pack abs is NOT to build bigger abdominal muscles (although that does help a lot) but it is to burn belly fat.
I’ve been doing abs machines, sit-ups, crunches, you name it, and I’ve done it. But the only time when I started see fast results, is when I started losing weight. That’s when my abs started showing.
And if you want your body to burn belly fat efficiently then you absolutely must take care of your liver and make sure it stays as healthy as possible…
Your liver is a fat burning organ. This means, a healthy functioning liver is crucial to efficiently fat burn.
Here’s how your liver helps you burn fat:
Your liver produces and activates hormones that burn fat. One of the fat burning hormones your liver produces is called Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF). This fat burning hormone is usually generated when you’re asleep. It causes fat tissues to burn fat to boost blood sugar.
But if your liver is overworked, it won’t be able to convert hormones efficiently and when it doesn’t convert hormones efficiently, your body won’t be able to burn fat efficiently no matter how much or how hard you exercise.
What You Need To Avoid For A Healthy Functioning Fat Burning Liver:
- Avoid drinking alcohol – alcohol damages your liver and causes it to function poorly.
- Avoid taking medications – non-essential medications also damages your liver like alcohol
- Avoid fried, greasy and high-fat meals – these types of food can cause the liver to function slowly and inefficiently.
What You Need To Do For A Healthy Functioning Fat Burning Liver:
- Drink more water – If your body is dehydrated, your liver will have to take over some of the responsibilities of your kidney. And if that happens then your fat burning literally shuts down.
Water also helps dissolve product waste and flushes them out of your liver (this will help your liver function at its best).
I recommend you drink about half your body weight of water in ounces. For example, if you weigh 120 pounds then you should drink about 60 ounces of water per day.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables – these also help cleanse the liver plus it gives it the nutrients it needs to function properly.
So eat about 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
Alright, so great! Now you know how to get your body to burn fat more efficiently. I just gave you 5 tips you can implement to help your liver function at an optimal rate.
So start your implementing what you learn today!