If you want to lose your tummy fat fast then you absolutely must stop overeating…
Overeating causes your body to store fat (especially if all you’re eating is junk food) and if your body’s storing fat then you’re obviously not losing any tummy fat.
So what you need to do is learn to stop eating at the right time during each meal.
And the right time to stop eating is when you’re feeling just a little bit hungry. If you feel full then you’ve ate too much and are bound to add some extra body fat to your belly because you given your body too much calories.
Now I know it’s not easy to just stop overeating (especially when you’re eating a delicious meal) so I’m gonna give you some tips to help you stop overeating…
- Eat slowing – it takes about 15 minutes before you’ll start to feel full. So if you consume each meal slowly, you’ll prevent yourself from overeating. So just take your time and enjoy your food.
- Stop eating delicious meals altogether. I usually always overeat whenever I’m eating something I really like and hardly ever overeat whenever I’m eating food that just tastes ok.
- Reduce your meal size – we tend to always try to finish what’s on our plate even though it may be too much for us.
- Eat fruits with meals – fruits will help stop your sugar cravings and help you feel full faster.
- Drink a full glass of water before eating. This will reduce your appetite.
These tips should be enough to help you stop overeating and help you get a flat tummy or six pack abs fast.